Who can attend: Members 12 - 14
Dates: Jul 23 - 28, 2017
Early Bird Registration Deadline:
Registration Deadline: Jun 1
Early Bird Registration Cost:
Regular Registration Cost:
Location: Alberta 4-H Centre, AB
NEW SUMMER = NEW THEME
So for Summer 2017, all you regional and provincial campers will be embarking on a 4-H style Amazine Race.
This adventurous theme will take you around the world. You'll discover a new country each day, learning about the culture, food and landscapes. All the while you'll be competing in challenges and collecting clues that you hope will allow you to solve the puzzle and reach the finish line first.
Don't miss out on your chance to join us for the ultimate summer camp erxperience, full of detours, roadbloacks, switchbacks and fast forwards as you race around the world.
YOUR ADVENTURE AWAITS!
Drop off times for camp: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pick up times for camp: 3:00 - 3:30 pm
ALL Campers must ensure their personal health record and medication permission form are up-to-date when camp starts.
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR AMAZING RACE:
- Closed toe shoes (DO NOT FORGET)
- Bedding (sleeping bag, comforter, pillow, etc)
- Towels (shower and beach)
- Shampoo, soap, and toiletries
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water bottle
- Long pants
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Socks and underwear
- Banquet clothes (semi-formal)
- Rain gear
- 4-H appropriate bathing suit
- Sandals/flip flops
- Any required prescription medications
LEAVE THESE ITEMS AT HOME:
- Electronic equipment
- Candy or food
- Expensive clothing or accessories
The 4-H Alberta Centre is located on Range Road 21, off of Highway 13. How to get to the 4-H Alberta Centre.
Head South on AB-2 for approximately 57KM. Take exit 482B – merge onto AB 13 W toward Ma-Me-O-Beach/Winfield: Continue on AB-13 for approximately 37KM; Your destination will be on the right (Range Road 21)
Head North on AB-2 for approximately 225KM; take exit 482B onto Ab-13 W for approximately 37KM. Your destination will be on the right.
NO VISTORS ALLOWED – PARENTS/ GUARDIANS BE WARNED!
We operate a closed camp facility – no visitors are permitted while camp is in session
Check out these other wonderful programs!!!
Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration opens at 12:00 am on the first day of registration and is available 24 hours a day until midnight of the registration deadline.
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead and will be subject to an additional fee of $50.00 on top of the Regular Registration cost.
- An administrative fee of $50.00 will be retained on all cancellations. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.