Registration is OPEN Apr 1
Who can attend: Members 12 - 14
Dates: Aug 5 - 10, 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline:
Early Bird Registration Cost: $325
Registration Deadline: May 16 - Jun 1
Regular Registration Cost:
Location: Alberta 4-H Centre, AB
Aspiring Intermediate Members is designed especially for you! Sleep under the stars (unless it’s raining - that doesn’t sound like fun or does it? hmmm) and choose your own path to discovery - explore the outdoors, healthy living, and everything art. Get creative, adventurous and in touch with the wellbeing of yourself and others. Parents we don’t want unhappy members in your household so register early as this camp fills up FAST!
AIM Camp: Aug 5 - 10, 2018 – Location: 4-H Alberta Centre
Drop-off times: 11:30am-12:00pm
DON’T FORGET YOUR DOCUMENTATION!
ALL campers must ensure that their personal health record and medication permission form are up to date.
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed toe shoes (DO NOT
- Bedding (sleeping bag, comforter, pillow, etc)
- Towels (shower and beach)
- Shampoo, soap, and toiletries
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water bottle
- Long pants
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Socks and underwear
- Banquet clothes (semi-formal)
- Rain gear
- 4-H appropriate bathing suit
- Sandals/flip flops
- Any required prescription medications
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Electronic equipment
- Candy or food
- Expensive clothing or accessories
DIRECTIONS TO DEPARTURE ZONE
The 4-H Alberta Centre is located on Range Road 21, off of Highway 13.
Head South on AB-2 for approximately 57KM. Take exit 482B – merge onto AB 13 W toward Ma-Me-O-Beach/Winfield: Continue on AB-13 for approximately 37KM; Your destination will be on the right (Range Road 21)
Head North on AB-2 for approximately 225KM; take exit 482B onto Ab-13 W for approximately 37KM. Your destination will be on the right.
NO VISITORS ALLOWED
Only applicants who have been selected to compete will be allowed on the camp facility once the program begins - ABSOLUTELY NO PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Check out these other wonderful programs!!!
Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration opens at 12:00 am on the first day of registration and is available 24 hours a day until midnight of the registration deadline.
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead and will be subject to an additional fee of $50.00 on top of the Regular Registration cost.
- An administrative fee of $50.00 will be retained on all cancellations. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.