YOUR ADVENTURE AWAITS!
Drop off times for camp: 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Pick up times for camp: 11:00 - 11:30 am
WHAT TO BRING
- CLOSE TOED SHOES (Do NOT forget)
- Towels (Shower)
- Shampoo and soap
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Long pants
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Banquet clothes (semi-formal)
- Bollywood (Indian-themed) costume
- Costume (like an old Halloween custom)
- Rain gear
- 4-H appropriate bathing suit
- Sandals/flip flops
- Any required prescription medications
DO NOT BRING:
- Electronic equipment
- Candy or food
- Expensive clothing or accessories
- Bedding is NOT permitted (or allowed on site)
Club Week is difficult to describe but impossible to forget. The combination of the people and your surroundings, the dynamic program and the timing in your life all make for an incredible, coming of age experience. Thought-provoking discussions, motivating stories and speakers and countless light-bulb moments, coupled with just the right mix of entertaining and energizing activities are what make Club Week one of 4-H Alberta’s most recommended events, year after year. As you soak it all in, you’ll begin to see yourself and others in a new light, and will be inspired to step up as an engaged citizen. Club Week will launch you into the next phase of your life with a new perspective, an open mind and an insatiable appetite for knowledge and growth. Register now to check Club Week off of your 4-H bucket list!
4-H Alberta Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration opens at 12:00 am on the first day of registration and is available 24 hours a day until midnight of the registration deadline.
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- All requests for registration after the deadline will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead and will be subject to an additional fee of $50.00.
- An administrative fee of $50.00 will be retained on all cancellations. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.