Known as ‘THE summer program’ for senior 4-H members, Club Week has been changing the lives of 4-H Alberta members since 1942. No program lasts that long unless it is doing something special. Taking place in the picturesque landscape of Hinton you will spend your week challenging yourself and one another. Through group discussions you will analyze and make sense of phenomena and important ideas in the world. Activities, games and entertainment help provide the backdrop for having the time of your life! Awestruck, energized and inspired by motivational speakers and the positive vibes, you’ll walk away from Club Week feeling more confident, more educated and experienced, more convicted and more ready to take on anything that life throws your way.
Words can’t fully articulate how life-changing Club Week is to so many. We challenge you to experience firsthand how important this week will be in helping shape your future.
Dates: Jul 29 - Aug 3, 2018
Location: Hinton Training Centre, HINTON AB
Drop off time: Jul 29 between 11:00am-12:00pm
Pick-up time: August 3 between 11:00am-12:00pm
ALL campers must ensure that their personal health record and medication permission form are up to date.
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed toe shoes
- Bedding (sleeping bag, comforter, pillow, etc)
- Towels (shower and beach)
- Shampoo, soap, and toiletries
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water bottle
- Long pants
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Socks and underwear
- Banquet clothes (semi-formal)
- Costume (for a costume dance)
- Talent Show (anything you may need for a special talent!)
- Yoga Mat (if you have)
- Hawaiian Luau themed costume
- Rain gear
- 4-H appropriate bathing suit
- Sandals/flip flops
- Any required prescription medications
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Electronic equipment
- Candy or food
- Expensive clothing or accessories
Click here to access the form for the Club Week Facilitator - deadline May 1
4-H Alberta Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration opens at 12:00 am on the first day of registration and is available 24 hours a day until midnight of the registration deadline.
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- All requests for registration after the deadline will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead and will be subject to an additional fee of $50.00.
- An administrative fee of $50.00 will be retained on all cancellations. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.