Learn about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and actions being taken to protect the health of Albertans.
4-H Alberta wishes to provide you with an update regarding our response to COVID-19 coronavirus.
In compliance with the restrictions official announcement made by Alberta Health Services on April 24, 2020, 4-H Alberta has made the decision to suspend all in-person activities and events until Wednesday, September 30, 2020. This also means that all in person summer camps, shows and competitions, and programs have been suspended and will not be delivered in their traditional manner
Frequently Asked Questions
- 4-H Alberta's Response to COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions (posted Mar 30 2020)
- 4-H Alberta's Response to COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions (posted Mar 17 2020)
Market Livestock Achievement Events
- Market Livestock Achievement Events: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (posted Apr 22 2020)
- Market Livestock Achievement Events Presentation (posted Apr 22 2020)
- 4-H Livestock Sale Marketing, Picturing and Videoing WEBINAR (posted Apr 20 2020)
- 4-H Livestock Show and Sale WEBINAR (posted Apr 8 2020)
- Jun 22 COVID-19 Update
- May 28 COVID-19 Update
- 4-H Canada - Guidelines for Distributing Materials During Physical Distancing
- April 28 COVID-19 Update
- March 30 COVID-19 Update
- March 13 Coronavirus COVID-19 Update Email
- March 12 COVID-19 message from 4-H Alberta
At this time we are continuing to closely monitor the situation and continue to take the lead from and follow the recommendations and directives from Alberta Health. We encourage you to do the same. Click here to go to the latest news releases and actions being taken to protect the health of Albertans.
While the risk of contracting COVID-19 in Alberta remains low according to Alberta Health, the safety of our members, parents, guardians, volunteers and families is always first priority.