Club Fundraiser - Peavey Mart Spring BBQ
|Start Date: April 08, 2017 10:13 AM||End Date: April 08, 2017 3:00 PM|
|Location: across Alberta|
4-H Alberta Club Fundraisers - Brought to you by Peavey Mart
Spaces are limited and are on a First Come First Serve basis!
The following locations are still available: Camrose, Grande Prairie, High River, High Prairie, Rocky Mountain House, St. Paul, Strathmore, Wetaskiwin
Please contact Robin Grimstead at email@example.com to register
Date: Apr 8
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (plus set-up and clean-up - clubs should arrive by about 10:15 a.m.)
Ideally, clubs have one person who has a Food Safe certification. 4-H Clubs may want to bring animals for display - please discuss with the store manager.
Peavey Mart stores will provide, at no charge:
- A BBQ which will be used for the event then raffled off, with proceeds to 4-H
- Raffle tickets and draw box for above
- "Protein" - usually hot dogs for ease of cooking
- Buns, condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish), and napkins
The 4-H Club is expected to:
- Contact the store manager at least 2 weeks before the event date – just to touch base and ensure communication
- Bring a minimum of 8 Volunteers is recommended
- If the club wants to purchase soft drinks etc. for a “combo”, please ensure the store manager knows
- The club may want to fry onions
- Club brings its own cash float, and signs
- Sell the BBQ raffle tickets (confirm the process with the store manager)
- Clean up after the event
- We encourage the 4-H Club to bring posters, banners etc. showing your projects.
In the past, several clubs have earned more than $500 or even $1,000. We hope this will be another successful event. Please share the event on social media and spread the word!
After the event:
- Send an update with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org after the event
|Who can apply: Clubs|
For more information contact: Robin Grimstead, Email: email@example.com