NE - Regional - Council Meeting
|Start Date: April 22, 2017 10:30 AM||End Date: April 22, 2017 2:00 PM|
|Location: Provincial Building, Vermilion|
Council meeting begins at 10:30 am. General Meeting, Committee Meeting to follow. (lunch provided)
District Representatives have a vital role in the communication link through the 4-H Council system.
As a District Council Representative on the Regional Council for your club, your responsibilities include:
- Represent your 4-H District Council at Regional Council meetings.
- Attend Regional Council meetings.
- Prepare your District’s report for the Regional Council Annual Meeting and submit to the secretary. - Get involved with projects and committees.
- Take reports/information from Regional Council to your District Council.
- Take concerns/ideas/proposals from District Council to Regional Council.
Prepare for the meetings by reviewing the minutes and agenda:
- to organize your thoughts.
- to have any presentations completed.
- to determine the wishes of your district when voting on different issues.
Assist the president to hold a successful meeting by:
- keeping discussion to the point.
- making decisions and voting on motions.
- accepting the decision of the majority
|Who can apply: Clubs , Leaders , All Members|
For more information contact: Shelly Ann Dodgson, Phone: 310-0000 then 780-853-8115, Fax: 780-853-4776, Email: email@example.com